Private Tours are perfect for…
We decided to do the Axes & Ales Tour for our office summer social, and what a fantastic idea it was! Everyone had an excellent time and it was super fun to have an axe throwing tournament! Our guide, Kayla, was great! The information gained on the tour at Mill Street Brewery by the head brew master was beyond interesting and we were able to see first-hand how the local beers were made…pretty cool! The entire tour became the best staff social our office has had to date! Highly recommend!Local St. John’s Company
AXES & ALES TOUR
AVAILABLE MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS, SUNDAYS
$55 + HST per person
Minimum number of guests: 8 people; Maximum number of guests: 30 people
On this 2.5 hour tour, you’ll become axe throwing pros at Jack Axes & then we’ll wander over to Mill Street Brewery for a tour of the brewery and to taste the local beer they’re brewing up. FULL TOUR DETAILS HERE
ULTIMATE TOWNIE BREW TOUR
AVAILABLE SATURDAYS ONLY
$79 + HST
Minimum number of guests: 10 people; Maximum number of guests: 20 people
This tour is for the craft beer drinker who wants to taste it all. On this walking tour, we’ll be visiting 3 locations, touring working breweries and pairing copious beer samples with local history and a side of debauchery. FULL TOUR DETAILS HERE
Tour dates that are published on our website are available to be booked as a private party, only if there are no tickets sold to the general public at the time of booking. Booking a date that’s already in our calendar is the quickest method of securing a tour for a private party.
Private tours that happen outside regular tour dates and times will have to be arranged with our partner venues in advance and we recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
Important Info for Bookings
- St. John’s Beer Tours and the private group tour organizer will agree on all logistical details prior to the tour date.
- Private group tours follow the same format as the public tours only in a private setting and the option to choose your day and time (depending on venue availability).
- The capacity of private group tours depends on the type of tour you are interested in and is listed in the tour run down in the section above.
- Private group food tours are held rain or shine.
Payment for Private Tours
- Private bookings made less than 2 weeks from the desired booking date require payment in full for all guests at the time of booking.
- Private bookings made more than 2 weeks in advance will be asked to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the tour date, time and tour guide.
- Final headcount and remaining payment will be paid 3 business days prior to the tour date.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions that we haven’t answered here. You can reach us by:
Email: [email protected]
Text Message: Click the green text ballon on the right side of the screen to send us a text!
Get the process started:
Please fill out the private tour request form on the right side of this page and we will be in touch within 1-2 business days to discuss the booking further. We encourage you to book well in advance to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you want.